These are the Tools and Resources I use:
I use this MIC all the time. It is my favorite go to MIC. I use it when I travel but also some times in the office studio because it is so easy to setup and use quickly.
I have use this Headset for almost all of my hundreds of webinars. It is USB, clear and easy to use with mute and volume buttons built into the cord. I love this headset! Best Headset for the money!!
I just bought this and I have not had a chance to use it much but so far it is really cool. I was able to use it with an old iPhone 5 I had and it seems to work well. I will updated once I have used it more.
An Indy Movie Producer friend of mine recommended this LAV MIC to me. It is not very expensive, sound great and has a long cord. It has a watch battery so you will want to have a few extras in case you leave it on like I did.
This Studio Quality MIC is awesome!! For a seriously professional sound on a budget, this is the MIC to get. I have it with a shock mount, Neewer boom arm and a pop filter. Works Great!!
- WordPress - is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it's probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
- OptimizePress - is a popular WordPress theme if you're looking to build a new website for a product launch, or Podcast website, or a membership site with a members' only area, or to test different pages to see which performs best.
- Wishlist Member - is a powerful, yet easy to use membership solution that can turn any WordPress blog into a full-blown membership site. With Wishlist Member you can also sell any membership through any payment gateway installed on your site.
- Aweber - is one of the best autoresponder / email marketing solutions for any business. No matter what niche you are in, use autoresponder to develop a good relationship with your customers, prospects and followers.
- GetResponse - is one of the World's Easiest Email Marketing platforms to use. It enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base.
- Torch browser
- Powweb Web Hosting
- NameCheap - In the year 2000, a man named Richard Kirkendall founded a company called Namecheap, with the idea that the average people of the internet deserved value-priced domains and stellar service. These days, Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company. We're happy to report: Namecheap has over a million customers and more than three million domains under management.